The Chronicles - the photo evidence

Thursday, April 27, 2006

moooooving.

Yesterday was the last day in L-town and resulted in some last minute unpacking and repacking and lots of light headedness. On the drive back we made a pit stop at a Timmy's somewhere in Cambridge, when we stepped out of the car we got hit with the scent of : icing and manure. grosssss. I wish I could have captured that smell and shared it with you. Back to the story, the new place still gets that lovely manure smell, which I covered up by putting dryer sheets by the window.

Right back to the move...So we finally reached the apartment and we dumped everything in the 'living room'
splat


Check out our old lady buggy thing, Jenna doesn't leave the apartment without that thing.


Someone ate too much pink.

I stayed at the apartment for the first two nights that we got our stuff over there. Then it was about a week at the old place on the floor, then back to the new place to unpack and bring as much as possible over. Eventually my room started to come together:


My vintage Ikea furniture, apparently that's just called "old."


One person kitchen. If you look carefully, on the top left hand corner, you can spot Max Steel hanging out and looking for his opponents or just being buff.


Look! Dinner like humans. Sort of, we ate Matzah Ball soup, well it didn't turn out exactly like it was supposed to.


I think I might just move out to the balcony.

Then exams were over and I got absolutely hammered with about 4 sips of some crazy drink I put together...which was sort of like substituting alcohol for water in some juice mix. yowza.


The apartment has come together, check out the new roommate. Our cabinet in the back was found just hours earlier in the dump, it has record holders on the bottom. sweet!

Here are just a few more shots.


Trace reeaaaally needed to stay up, holy crap. Then she bends them all neat in a tradition which marks her completion of a task. Stop listening to me now.

Now that I am home, I piled all the stuff I took home - remember I am moving again in a few weeks and need to have everything here so I can pack properly. Ladies and gentlemen, my life:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your life is a banana in pyjamas?! :-D wheee!

*ahem.. i may have gotten a bit too excited about that.

aside: somebody should eat too much blue and make that an even lovely-er pic ;)

-inna

Friday, April 28, 2006 7:30:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, i was gonna comment on B1/B2 too! lol

Saturday, April 29, 2006 6:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home