The Chronicles - the photo evidence

Thursday, May 11, 2006

concerto

On Saturday night I picked up ex-roomie Kay and her friend and headed over to a church somewhere to watch a performance. It was current roommate Jenna playing (flute), Cecilia playing clarinet and Louise singing - and there were 2 separate accompanists. The show was fantastic, I can't lie. They all performed fantastically. At the post-performance reception, I saw all of Jenna's family, most of which know me by name, which is more than I can say for some of my family. What the hell?! The AV guy was something else all together. He looked like he came out of 1634 England with skater shoes.

To celebrate the performance and stuff, a bunch of us decided to head downtown. We ended up at some bar downtown, Crystal Room, a real class act, there were beds everywhere. Or just one. On the way out we spotted a few more. We tried to guess all the STDs you could get from those sheets.

We hung out in the basement the entire time, which was fun. Jenna got what can only be described as "sha sha shitfaced" which was super hilarious.


Louise, Kalen and Kalen's friend Brenda. That was one side of the tiny coffee table thing we sat at.


surprise! Jenna's hair stole the flash...there's Jenna, her boyfriend Aaron (& me = other side of the table) and Jenna's friend Marco, who Jenna made me go talk to because he was all isolated.


Cha cha trashed.


J. Leno


At some point Louise changed/messed up the balance of the seating and shoved herself, drunkenly, between me and Jenna. Group shot!


Yep, Jenna is definitely drunk. Oh man check out the beam out of Louise's head...incoming transmission?


Awww. Btw big thank you to Aaron for entertaining me during intermission - Kalen was talking to her friend and I was all alone on the hard-ass pew.


Bestest roomies


uhh this is Marco. This was really funny to me for some reason, this was his only pose. Maybe I made that up, I don't really remember.


This one is called: The sound of Louise eating a baby. *slurp*


The following is the only reason for this entry. Last photo of the night:

Louise took all the bobby-pins out of her hair. I was crying I was laughing so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home