The Chronicles - the photo evidence

Friday, November 10, 2006

Random Summer Collective (Rski XXVI)

Here are is a collection of photos from over the summer that I either didn't get in time to post or didn't really belong anywhere. I'm sorry if some of this is repeats.


The Seminary where I stayed for my first week.


It was all class.


UQAR...yes a town of 42,000 people has a university.

We went trespassing in the cegep one day.

Turns out we're giants in these parts.


Or mini people...Kollene comfortably fit into their lockers.


We then went and sat by this bus stop. There aren't any buses in Rimouski...we don't know why this exists. (chucks+dress pants!)


Three-way stop.

The Retro50:








Favourite Cafe...

Actually it was between them and Les Halles.

Work:

The only movie theatre in town was across the hall from our office. If you can make out the movie titles, guess what they are in english! hehe.


That's me in my self-imposed cubicle. We actually worked out in the conference area. Notice how I have a TV, computer, stacks of movies and a window (only two of us had windows!). I want to work there forever.
That red DVD with the orange post it next to my keyboard is addressed to Anna, my boss thought that was my name for a good part of the summer.


Kit at one of her desks.


We decided this was our favourite poster from festivals past.


L-R Audrey, Julie, Isabelle.. at the big conference table (a few tables stuck together).


ditto.


Claude at his desk...which was France's desk and was supposed to be mine, but I never switched. That's on the inside of the cubicle.


Kristel at Audrey's old desk...she was on the other side of the cubicle wall I had.


There was a sign from McDonald's in the closet. That was the same day that the clown costume was hanging in there and it looked like a clown without a body... it scared the crap out of me.

Every Monday morning we had the dreaded réunion d'équipe (meeting) and we'd get a schedule for the meeting. It was a complete waste of time. I would spend the time improving my art skills. Here is some of my better work.






Other stuff:


Alix's egg beater.


Us being no good punks by the Rimouski River.

Best thing ever:

The Sex Patrol vehicle: well-known for having a blowup doll in the front seat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home