The Chronicles - the photo evidence

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Battle of Waterloo

May 10, 2006
Prior to departure for Rimouski, Lily and I headed out to Waterloo to say good-bye to Ker, since the last good-bye was a fake. I forgot to my digital camera, but thankfully remembered to bring the extra battery. Since an outing cannot go unrecorded, Lily and I stopped by her place of work and picked up a disposable camera. Good luck!

Photo 1:
vroom vroom
Let's get this show on the road...mini road trip here we come! Looking back on this, I should have been watching the road so I wouldn't have hit the old blind lady crossing the street.

Photo 2:

I don't pose well for photos, I know that no one needs further evidence of this, but here you go anyway.

Photo 3:
yum
All right so the drive down wasn't too bad at all. We listened to random CDs (who owns CDs anymore?) in the car and talked highway. When we arrived at Ker's she was waiting on the porch. After a quick tour of her awesome house, which is being torn down when they move out, we headed to lunch. Ker eating her sandwich inside a pizza place.

Photo 4:

Lily drinking her pop.

Photo 5:

Lesson learned: artsy shots don't work with disposable cameras or when I take them.

Photo 6:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After lunch, Ker gave us a tour of her cute little school. We dodged all the elementary school kids by going into a classroom. What do we learn today?

Photo 7:

That's right: bizzoobies. Who needs to be more creative? Who needs to be more creative? ME!!!

Photo 8:

After an enhausting day of school, we headed back to Keren's to regroup and consider further plans. We then encountered Keren's ghetto ass mail box. That's Keren being super excited that we noticed her mail box.
We then headed inside and Keren showed us her guns.

Photo 9:

Do you have a licence for those? (*cough* lame *cough* --but don't tell Ker, she'd kick my ass).

Photo 10:

Again we are reminded how unphotogenic I am. What I'm saying there is: "What the hell?! There are no photos of me on the picture wall!" But based on that photo, we can see why. The photo wall is behind me, by the way.

Photo 11:

So after some dilberation and doing nothing for a bit, we headed out. This photo is by Keren, Lily is modelling. On any other camera that would have come out artsy, with a disposable camera it has a certain white trash quality.

Photo 12:

Another one by Ker. Yeah, we needed another one of me "driving."


Intermission.

What we decided to do rather than go to the farmer's market was to go to the mall since summer time in a university town is pretty crappy.

Photo 13:

Keren tried on this really cute dress.

Photo 14:

Keren and I kept turning around to check whether the lights had changed or not, so this photo took a while.

Photo 15:

This is Keren's house from the road (in case you can't tell, it says "shorty stop"). Another artsy attempt by Ker.

Photo 16:

So get this, we come back from the mall and there's a new mail box! How friggin' exciting!

Photo 17:

Keren being arsty with some purchases.

Photo 18:

A possible outfit to wear to dinner.

Photo 19:
CENSORED!

Photo 20:
It's all right to post, but just an unnecessary reminder of how unphotogenic I am.

Photo 21:

DINNER! We opted to sit outside which turned out to be a terrible idea. We ate at this diner 'Benny's' which was tasty. I'd been there with Keren when I went to visit in second year. Lily and Keren had some sort of hamburger and I had taco salad in a giant tortilla chip.

Photo 22:

That's semi-post dinner and Ker wearing my sweater. A mystery in the universe is why my sweaters fit Keren pretty well.

Photo 23:

Then we had dessert.

Photo 24:

Obligatory group photo. It was a fun day and no one got in trouble for getting home pretty late.

In retrospect, that was an awesome idea because we limited our photos to good ones and tried to make them count. It was also a great idea to go visit Keren for one last good-bye, which turned out to be yet another fake good-bye.

Bonus webcam photos:


Artsy.


HAHAHA! Stop letting me be in photos.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
i luv u han, ur just way too much!!
it braught back great memories :P

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:34:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, fun fun! so... this was in waterloo?! I assume this was BEFORE u went to quebec?! cause .. man, that's a long way to drive... lol

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home