The Chronicles - the photo evidence

Monday, November 20, 2006

September Collective

The last week of August I got my spankin' new camera, unfortunately the excitement was all over and I did nothing for the rest of August (minus a few random day trips), except work. Yeah that's right, I worked after finishing my summer job.

Then September rolled around and I went back to London, which was mildly depressing after having spent my days in open air. Anyway, so here are some things that happened in September 2006.

Here are some apartment shots.

Our living room/dining room/where A and I live.


The balcony and everything that is now doomed for the winter.


The view to one side.

The view to the other:


My room, all decked out:




Apparently I didn't check out my schedule very well and I came down a week in advance for one hour of class on Thursday. Ah well.

Friday, September 8
Aaron came down for the weekend and we all decided to play monopoly. I agreed on the condition I get to play with my own piece, it was between legoman and a Torah. Aaron took it one step further and the pieces ended up being:

legoman, Torah and ME!


Aaron lost I think.. but we didn't really finish the game, it got "bad" competitive and we were drinking.

Saturday, September 9

I took a walk to the mall and saw this, a lazy boy in the Thames.

Later that day Keren and Amit came down for my birthday (which was actually that following Tuesday).

Aaron and Jenna baked me a cake. It was good but we'd get sick before we could finish a slice.

That evening we had a bunch of people over, but it wasn't all that exciting. I even pretended to be drunk on my own birthday.

And pretended to drink a pomitini.

Tuesday, September 12 (or 13..)

Jenna made me another birthday cake. And I used my camera's magical powers to make it a magical cake.

Friday, September 15

Amy and I went out...we didn't actually go out dressed like this, but thought it was hilarious when we came out of our rooms in black and white stripes.


We went to some chick's apartment, it was a friend of a friend of Amy's. This was a strange situation. We ended up going to frog and it was super crowded due to some event. Amy got shot in the head by John Travolta.

Then at some point I went home for the holidays, September 14?

My mom grew some ridiculous flower at the office.

My cousin and brother were in town, so the family was complete.

We decided to head up north to Wiarton to the Bruce Caves.


We stopped here because we got sorta lost.

Here are the caves:



We didn't make it very far because it'd rained earlier in the day and the paths were small boulders. Rocks are slippery when wet. No one told me we'd go hiking so I wore chucks home. That was special.


Chucks+mushrooms.


More mushrooms.

So we hit this point that my mom and I can't climb over without getting all muddy. My brother offers to go off and see if he can find an alternative roots. And like that scene in Top Secret, he appears:

At the top of a giantic boulder, with no idea how he got there or how to get down. He kept appearing on different ones. It was pretty hilarious.

On the way home, good ol' Ohms got clocked 92 km in a 50 community zone, the police officer cut him a slight break and took off the community zone offense, which brought the fine DOWN to $300. Yowzas...at least he'd slowed down by the time the cop clocked him.

And that's the gist of what I did in September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home