The Chronicles - the photo evidence

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Big Night Out

Warning: this entry features a guest photographer.

Saturday, April 21

Most of my friends were done official exams by that morning and I had a two day break between, also realizing that on my last final, I only needed to get a 70 in the course to graduate with honours, so guess who said "fuck it" to a final!?

Anyway, so a bunch of us decided to go out to celebrate. We met up at Jen's for pre-drinks and then headed to Molly Bloom's and sat outside.

My plan was to get tipsy and not get drunk, as is generally my plan which never works out.


Adam kept wanting a pic of himself for some girl, which was pretty hilarious.


So being slightly sober than him, we decided to take advantage of this.

And then the mystery guest photographer showed up!


Nelson!!!!! (and Coleman)

Eventually Adam decided he was buying us all shots of something... I think he said liquid cocaine, at which point I handed over the camera to sober Nelson.


Hey Nelson!


I'm (most of Jen is blocked too) behind Adam's elbow. It was a sick shot. Veronica, Albert, Jen, (me) Adam.


My favourite Jen and Hana picture. That's my face about 2 minutes after the shot. Ooof!


3/4 Frenchie gang. Adam was hilarious, kept jumping into every pic.


Most of the people we were with.


Playing with fire.


Actually playing with fire. We were all secretly rooting for something to go wrong.


Adam, me and Albert... umm hanging out?

For some reason Albert was smoking and he looked really sophisticated... at the time. I wanted to get a pic of him looking so smart.


but then Adam showed up.


again. hahaha.


HAHAA.


Finally.


Look I have a beer. haha. wow.


clearly been drinking.


Adam is hilarious.





After a while, we went back to Colman's place. Him and his roommate have Dance, Dance Revolution. I played it and looked sooo stupid that everyone wanted me to keep playing.


I'm ridiculous.


Clearly, Nelson had the camera.


Mandatory crotch shot. Thanks for covering all the bases Nelson.


Hahahaha.


There's another half to this video but I don't know of a site to load it up on. Ideas?


Fantastic shot.

Nelson was nice enough to give both me and Adam a ride home and Adam lives on the other side of town. We thought it was hilarious how the whole time in the back he kept yelling, "je vous en prie" (a formal way of saying 'thank you' in French and it was on our exam) and "je t'aime Ana."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

This is awesome. The video? GOLD!

Jen

Monday, June 11, 2007 7:52:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took some good pictures. I think I have found my new calling in life. I just have to work on keeping my eyes open during pictures and I'll set for life.

Thursday, June 14, 2007 11:57:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home