The Chronicles - the photo evidence

Saturday, April 28, 2007

March Things

After making a rather quick recovery from the trip to New York and the amount of work that awaited me when I returned (uhh 2 mid-terms? I think by averaging the two I ended up doing pretty well.. oops.)

Friday, March 9 - Sip and Dip
Jen and two of her roommates threw a party which included food and booze. I wasn't really up for much drinking but I went anyway. Let me explain, I've had classes with Jen since second year but didn't talk to her til this year when we had 3/5 classes with each other and this was the first time we'd hung out on non-school related terms.

Also, I didn't know anyone except Jen at this party until Andy, Albert and Adam showed up. That's a lot of 'A' names.


Jen and I. Jen was pretty trashed and it was great.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dina and her roommate (I've had classes with them), Jen, Andy and I.


Andy and I.. Andy was also trashed. Why do I look so unhappy? I swear I was happy.


Not as happy as the two chinchillas getting it on.


I've since hung out with that guy a few times and don't really like him but this is pretty funny.


Saturday, March 17
I headed to Kitchener-Waterloo to visit Keren and hang out/drink for St. Patty's Day. I really wanted to drink.


Rania goes to Waterloo, so we made some arrangements and got some coffee, then went back to Keren's place. Where we walked into the wrong apartment. Rania ended up coming out with us only to realise she had no ID, so she had to go home. Oh yeah, you might remember Rania from a few adventures last summer...and one more. She was stuck in some town near Mont Joli, about 20 minutes away from Rimouski.

We waited in line for 1.5 hours in -10C. It was amazing.

Ahh..we're in. Kristen and Keren. This is before some random boys came and sat with us. One was Swiss and goes to school in Lausanne, where I was on exchange back in the day. We didn't end up getting drunk at all.

Sometime later that week.
Jenna came into my room and told me that she needed to talk to me. She had to give me something and it would be a great responsibility and she wanted to know if I could commit to such a demand.

She was going to move in with Aaron and so she couldn't very well take Max Steel with her and she wanted to know if I would be willing to give him a new home. Max Steel is pretty much our mascot.

I accepted the responsibility honour of having Max Steel come to live with me.


I had some American cash left over so I made him as trashy as possible.

Then some other day in March, Amy was filming her project and there were magnet letters everywhere...which led us to do this:


Jenna was trying to pay me back for the heart attack I gave her in the summer. When we moved to our new place, I wrote this in the fog in the mirror and forgot about it. Later on in the summer, I get an email from Jenna. She was in the shower and the lights started flickering, so she freaked out and jumped out, only to have the lights turn back on and "I know what you did last summer" written in the fog on the mirror. I am great.

Anyway, it got out of control.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Which led to this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's it for random crap I did in March...it's all downhill from there.

Labels: ,