The Chronicles - the photo evidence

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Boring November

All in all, November wasn't all that interesting.


I saw Borat with Umber and a bunch of other guys I sorta know. Umber naturally went in character. The movie was somewhat funny but why do I always understand what people say when they're supposed to speak in gibberish?


This was painted on a crosswalk on campus.


I got travel Scrabble, one of my better/most expensive ideas.


Keren and Lily came down for Keren's birthday, November 11. I don't have any photos really, Keren took them all. They're not all that exciting.


The reason November was rather boring - thesis! It's done now and it was well done :)


After going home for a surprise weekend, I came back to find Jenna and Aaron made a gingerbread house.

Then in late November, I went drinking. I drank a lot.

Karen and me.


Definitely been drinking.


Yeah, we're all drinking. Karen and Ann.


Karen, T??? and I don't remember his name at all. We all went to cowboy's which was ridiculous.


9 Unit...Ann, Karen, Hana...er me.


So I had a cup of vodka. you see.


Karen firing off her guns.


Me, Joe, Karen. I remember Joe's name because he grabbed me and started twirling me around during cotton eye joe.. I couldn't stop laughing. And then my camera broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home