The Chronicles - the photo evidence

Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Home Stretch

Right so then during April, we started to move out and my roommates left me alone for a while too.

April 22 my folks came down and took all my stuff except for my bed and my desk and I almost had to beg to keep those.


No more living room furniture, but at least I have sweet, sweet Law&Order. The credenza (sp?) ended up getting trashed but it was such a great piece of furniture: two shelves, one for records and the other for DVDs, perfect harmony.


We gave our deep freezer away to a nice couple. It was hiding this insane amount of bags. (How much was I slacking on the studying by this point, huh?)


These are my notes for my last exam. L'ancien francais, it was really unpleasant and annoying, as you can tell since I took a photograph of the studying process.


I pretended to be our christmas tree:


I couldn't find a picture of it after we'd put that lovely sweater on it.


Oh christmas tree!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Amy was a ninja.


Who are these people? Really, I don't know who they are. Anyone? Freezer party?

April 25: Last night in London
This was a huge relief, six exams later. Oof.

Ended up going for Beer+wings with Albert and Adam and two of Albert's friends. There aren't many photos because I was laughing my drunken ass off. This one is already late into the night after I switched seats.

Al's two friends pretended to be together and Adam fessed up to some interesting things.

Then back at Al's place, his friend was poking his other friend with a broomstick. Righto.

Here are some bonus London shots from my SLR...mostly out my window.



web!







The big snow storm

J's car






Richmond (the main street in London)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pics!!

Sunday, June 17, 2007 6:28:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home