The Chronicles - the photo evidence

Monday, August 28, 2006

C-Day PM (Rimouski XIV)

Still Saturday, July 1, 2006

Around noon we left Gaspé and headed to Percé.

Bye bye Gaspé.

We randomly stopped in Douglastown.

Incredible, huh?


We stopped at a church parking lot. The church reminded me of that of the Simpsons, others disagree.

Being ahead of schedule, we went down to the water.

Most pictaresque house ever.


This road might go on forever.




Gaaahhh! I don't want to leave.




This made me sad. Got me thinking about:


and our ecological foot print, which prompted me to try and take photos of my foot print in the sand but I have an enormous foot and nike isn't the mark I'd like to leave on the world, but this:


(c) NMH


While the others collected rocks, I collected my thoughts.


That house was going to fit into my pocket, I swear


I thought we were going to die driving to Percé...

The drive continued for a while longer before we saw the first sign of Percé


Roch-Percé. This is one mark of Percé.

This is where Percé is, by the way.

The drive was slightly rainy, but amazing at the same time. Being about 20 minutes outside of town, we stopped at a souvenir stand in the middle of a mountain.




Vintage much?


This seems silly in French, they sell "memories."


And other crap.


The guy inside the trailor makes these boats.


Excessive photo taking


That way.


Rock formations.

We finally arrive in Percé...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

every beautiful thing that ____ ?? i can't read that last word...who's NMH?

Sunday, September 03, 2006 10:51:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home